Welcome to Pet Fit
Pet Fit is an Animal Rehabilitation practice specializing in the musculoskeletal care of pets. Pets with sudden injuries or long-term degenerative conditions that affect joints, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves, can benefit from Physical Rehabilitation.
What is Pet Rehabilitation?
Animal Physical Rehabilitation adapts different manual techniques and modalities used by Physical Therapists in human patients and applies the same techniques to animals.
It can promote a more rapid recovery from neurological or orthopedic disorders and surgery, helping to avoid complications associated with prolonged rest.
What is a Rehabilitation Veterinarian?
A Rehabilitation-trained Veterinarian is a muscle, tendon, ligament, nerves, and bone expert who uses physical medicine to restore maximal function and relieve pain.
Benefits of Rehabilitation?
– Reduces pain
-Promotes the healing process
– Restores and maintains normal movement
– Builds muscle mass during recovery from injury or surgery
– Increases cardiovascular fitness
– Combats obesity in association with correct diet
– Improves quality of life for geriatric or arthritic patients
– Improves the physical condition of athletic, working, and sporting dogs
– Gives assistance to patients needing ambulation carts or braces
Stay In Touch With Us!